2016 Run Wild for Autism
Sunday, September 25, 2016
6th Annual Run Wild for Autism
Sunday, September 25th, 2016
Maryland Zoo In Baltimore
5K Race & 1 Mile Fun Run & Walk
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Donations accepted through 10/2/16
Questions? Contact Jenn Hobbs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-330-5370.
$20 Youth (13 to 17)
Children 12 and under FREE
Walk-in registrants are NOT guaranteed race give-away items.
Saturday, September 24th
10:00am – 1:00pm
Charm City Run Timonium: 2045 York Road, Timonium, MD 21093
YOU MAY SEND A REPRESENTATIVE TO PICK UP YOUR GROUP'S PACKETS
Beginning at 7:00am at the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore
7:00-8:15am Registration (outside Main Gate)
9:00-11:00am Post-Race Activities at Waterfowl Pavilion
Zoo Gates Open at 10:00am
- 5K Run through the Maryland Zoo and Druid Hill Park
- 1 Mile Fun Run & Walk through the Maryland Zoo
- Professionally Managed Race by Charm City Run
- Post-race awards ceremony
- Games, activities, Animal Ambassadors, and more
- Give-away items
- Post-race snacks
- PLUS SPECIAL RACE DAY ZOO ADMISSION: individuals registered for the race will be able to access the Zoo free of charge on race day. Zoo passes may be picked up on Race Day at check-in.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Directions - Visit the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore's website for GPS coordinates, Zoo map, and more
- Parking - free to all attendees, please park at the main Zoo entrance
- Strollers - all runners/walkers are welcome to use strollers
- Pets - per the Zoo's policy, no pets allowed
Become an event sponsor and promote your business to hundreds of attendees while supporting a great cause. Or, get your company to put together a corporate team and receive a $250 discount on fifty race entries.
VOLUNTEERING AT RUN WILD
If you would like to volunteer, please contact Jenn Hobbs at email@example.com or 443-330-5370.
The Ford Family