Family Night at the National Aquarium in Baltimore
Saturday, February 25, 2017
Saturday, February 25, 2016
6:30 PM - 10:00 PM
National Aquarium in Baltimore
501 E. Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
The Aquarium will be closed to the
public and this will be a PRIVATE event for Pathfinders' guests. This is an opportunity for your entire family to enjoy a night without the crowds.
Here is what will and will not be
available during your visit:
• The use of strollers is limited to anyone with a disability. Pick up a wheelchair tag at the stroller check, located on the ground level, to display on your stroller while touring.
The Aquarium is fully accessible to visitors using wheelchairs, including all entrances, exhibits, theaters, restrooms, and elevators. A companion Accessibility Guide and Map is available for those who follow the specially designed wheelchair/stroller route. This can be obtained from the ticket taker and at the stroller check, as well as at all information desks. Download Accessibility Guide (pdf)
• Pavilion 3 (Blue Wonders) and Pavilion 4 (Dolphins and Jellies) will be open to Pathfinders for Autism guests. There is NO dolphin show.
• Animal Planet Australia: Wild Extremes is open for a limited time - 6:30pm to 8:30pm
• Living Seashore Touch Experience - 6:30pm to 9:30pm
• The Rain Forest Exhibit will not be open (it is only open during daylight hours).
• 4D Immersion Film* is open and four viewing times scheduled. National Aquarium staff will be available outside of the 4D Immersion theater to offer a first-come, first-served access to the theater. (viewing times to be determined)
*The 4D Immersion Film offers a sensory experience. Please consider your child's tolerance level for sensory input before attending this program.
• Discounted parking validation is only available for the garage behind Marshalls (this is an hourly garage).
• Visit Pathfinders for Autism’s Information Table for a copy of our Parent Tip articles and our Autism by Age Checklists.
• Visit Pathfinders for Autism’s Store – all purchases support our organization’s mission.